Sunday, May 3, 2009

SISTERS+BABIES=FUN FILLED SUMMER OF {LOVE}

Jessie Joy(Baby Jet), Lindsay(Baby Colby), and Connor(he loves baby showers, as I'm sure you all can see by his lovely facial expression)


Two of my sisters are PREGO!!! They are due within about three weeks of each other(July 13th and August 6th)! We are getting us two more of them little rascals(BOYS)!!! It is going to be a fun summer filled with lots of throw-up, dirty diapers, screaming children, and LOVE!!!! Being an aunt is the best job in the world(for now[until I get to be my very own mommy one day])! I love love LUH-HUV babies and families! Hummmm Isn't life just the greatest! We get to stay together FOREVER!!! I can't wait...bring it on!

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Lindsay Marchant said...

You are so nice!! I can't wait for those two babies either...but mostly because I want this one out of me!! By the way, only one person looks good in that picture and her name rhymes with Dessica Jurfee.

Hailey & Jared said...

bahahaha nice rhyming skills....that cracks me up!

Chad and Jessica said...

Aaawww, you make me feel so good...thanks for being so supportive and excited. : ) And Lindsay looks way better in that pic than I do, what are you talking about Lindsay? I look like a chipmunk....nibble nibble nibble.