Saturday, May 9, 2009

Because Of {Y.O.U}


Because of you, I believe in myself- "Long before I was a success, my mother made me feel like one"
Because of you, I feel inspired- " When she thought I wasn't looking, I saw her hang up my first painting on the refrigerator and I wanted to paint another one"
Because of you, the world is full of wonders- " It doesn't matter how old I get, whenever I see anything new or splendid, I want to call, "mom, come and look"
Because of you, I know generosity- "My mother has a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it"
Because of you, I dream bigger- She says, "Be everything you can be"
Because of you, I look for the silver lining- "She made me laugh when I thought I would cry"
Because of you, life is FUN- "She knows what all smart women know: Laughter makes you live better and longer"
Because of you, the whole world feels like home- " Home to me is mother; home to me is love"
Because of you, I AM ME- " Mom you have been my light, my FRIEND, my teacher-then and now- and more than that, my INSPIRATION"
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I KNOW, I LOVE Y.O.U !!!

5 Amazing Thoughts:

Andrea said...

Is that your mom in that picture??? She looks just like Kacey.

Hailey & Jared said...

yeah they do look pretty similar don't they! I think it's the dark hair thing....She's BEAUTIFUL!

Lanette said...

She is so beautiful! Aww! Your mom is so fun.

Brandi said...

Wow, thought i was looking at a picture of Kacy

Elyse said...

Awww love your mom!