Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend {FUN}

The Beautiful City Of Portland Oregon(There's so much to do here...LOVE IT)
Portland Oregon Temple

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler concert(A.M.A.Z.I.N.G)

Vancouver Washington


This weekend I had the opportunity of going on a mini getaway trip to Portland! While there a friend and I went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory(It was beyond good), we then went to the Taylor Swift concert(absolutely AMAZING), stopped and walked around the temple(BEAUTIFUL), and then finally we made a stop in the beautiful city of Vancouver Washington were we stayed the night. I even managed to get some shopping in! I LOVE playing with best friends! It was such a BLAST!


2 Amazing Thoughts:

Jill said...

Looks like a blast. Fabulous pictures!! I love it up there...Vancouver is where my baby was born!!

Brandi said...

How could you possibly get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert? I heard it sold out in like 45 minutes