Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY{Day} + Arts && Crafts

OK(be prepared for excitment)this is so so so AWESOME! One of my BEST friends(Joey)is taking the 1st discussion at my home tomorrow night! For the longest time I had WISHED and HOPED for this day to come! For some crazy strange reason I had just assumed(bad thing to do) since a lot of his friends were LDS that someone at some point along the way had asked him to listen to the missionaries....this is were I was wrong(GASP)!!!! This whole time(12 years) none of us had ever invited him to take the discussions! When I mentioned something to him a few nights ago about it he gladly agreed to talking to the missionaries! You could only imagine my EXCITEMENT! I had an out of this world smile from ear to ear! Joey is really into theater and art so I thought I would make this experience a little more meaningful! I made him a personalized Book Of Mormon that I hope he will ENJOY!
If there is anything in my life that I hold close to my heart, it is above all else the Gospel! How grateful I am to be a member of this, the true church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints! I am so blessed and fortunate to have the knowledge and testimony of our Savior and his ETERNAL plan for us! I hope that we all can find someone to invite into our homes at least once a year to share this AMAZING gift with! If Alma and Amulek were able through the lord's help to change Zeezrom's(and so many other's) heart I know that he will prepare a way for each of us to do the same!

FRONT (missing star=taken care of)


BACK

BEFORE & AFTER

25 SCRIPTURE MASTERY'S

SCRIPTURES ON FRONT & MEANINGS ON BACK

5 Amazing Thoughts:

Lanette said...

Wow! That's awesome! And I feel bad now, because I know I never brought it up. I hope it goes well! You're such a great example Hays. Love you!

Elyse said...

I never knew that either! We were friends in middle school and then I didn't see him again until this past summer, once I was already a member.

Ahhhh so exciting!!

Also, I had no idea he was home!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Emily D said...

you are so good at sharing the gospel! Good job Hays! Love you and hope all goes well!

Jill said...

Awesome!!! Proof why we should never assume things huh. Good luck!!

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay! Chad said your friend was at your place taking the 1st discussion...but I didn't know it was Joey...he's so nice! And your present? What a brilliant idea! So awesome! You're a great friend!