Monday, April 6, 2009

Salt Lake City is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Me, Stephanie, and Melissa(my cousins) at General Conference
Me and Steph
Josef and I(he is AMAZING)
They LOVE Me(my goodbye dinner party)
My Best Friends

I have had the most AMAZING three weeks of my life here in Salt Lake City! I leave in about an hour to go back home and I'm no going to lie I am pretty dang sad! I have met some really fun people and have made a few life long friends here! It has been such a nice break and breath of fresh air. I have a feeling this next week is going to be long and tiring(I'm not use to having to work or run errands)! While here I had the opportunity of going to two of the four general conference sessions! What a blessing that was. I feel so grateful to be a member of this church! My testimony is strong and unwavering! I love love LOVE this gospel! I am the LUCKIEST girl alive!

4 Amazing Thoughts:

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you had such a great time! You guys all look so cute and happy! Fun stuff! And 2 sessions of conference? Awesomeness. I have yet to go to (physically) to general conference. One day!

Elyse said...

Love your life!! You are too cute!!!

It's so weird to see Josef on someone else's blog haha....

Lindsay Marchant said...

You look so beautiful in all those pictures (and in real life of course). I am glad you had fun...but more glad you are home.

Jill said...

Hi! I'm the older sister of Kelli Evans, a friend of Lindsay's, and I wanted to talk to you about cutting my hair! Sorry this is so random (and probably kind of creepy), but I've been looking for a new stylist for a while and your name keeps popping up! Could you email me? Thank you!

Jill (jillmkoehler@yahoo.com)