Friday, November 21, 2008

Secret Of My Heart


SO I know that I put up lots of posts about having faith and trusting in Heavenly Father's will, It is something that I am striving to do every day. It helps remind me of what I already know but lose sight of all to often. I don't know why things have turned out the way they have in my life. I am very blessed yet at times I feel helpless and alone. I can only describe it as if I were in the middle of the ocean. I feel as though I am struggling to find which direction to take in order to reach the surface. I am running out of breath quickly and I just need someone to grab me by the hand and pull me out. My heart is so conflicted. I don't know what I should be doing or where I should be going. I want so badly to find my eternal happiness and to begin that new and exciting chapter in my life. I am told over and over to be patient and really I am trying. I don't want to make it sound as if I am unhappy in my life right now because that is the exact opposite. I am having so much fun and making new friends each and everyday. Still I can't deni that longing I feel to have that take my breath away LOVE. That best friend who makes you laugh so hard you can't breath, who holds you when you are scared or unsure, who looks at you like your the only thing he can see, who you know will be there for you even in the toughest of times, who Loves you with all of his heart Forever and Ever. I KNOW that Heavenly Father has someone beyond my wildest dreams in store for me. Someone who I will be able to look at everyday with a glow in my eye's. I have Faith in that...I Trust in that! The hardest part is wanting it so badly not knowing how many more days I am going to have to spend without it, without him! I want my prince charming to ride away with me into the sunset! I want my HAPPILY EVER AFTER! For now I am left waiting...waiting and relying on my faith and trust until that day comes where I am dressed all in white, smiling inside out, looking into the eye's of the man I have the great oppertunity to spend ETERNITY with! This is my Happy Thought, the secret of my HEART.

7 Amazing Thoughts:

Elyse said...

oh my goodness you are so cute!

Emily D said...

oh Hailey, I love you so much! and you are quite the writer; that was very graceful and beautiful. I know it's ridiculously hard to wait for that perfect man (even though I'm not one to really talk...) but i promise you he will come! and he will be more than you can imagine! (including an amazing dancer, I'm sure! haha) Don't worry too much; sometimes love comes in the most unexpected places at a time when you least expect it. You just need to keep being you and he'll come; he'll find you. :) Love you girl!

Amber said...

Hails, I love you. You are so beautiful! I am so sure, along with Emma, that your prince charming will come! And, sweetheart he will be well worth the wait! Don't give up! And, also...it will give you all the more of a chance to become the best person you can be, the best wife someone could ever wish for.
So, keep dancing and practicing!! Who knows he may be falling in love with your smile right now.
Loves!

Lindsay Marchant said...

I love you too much! I know you will find that guy soon! You deserve the best.

KaraBeagle said...

From a stranger...Pop over to my blog and read "Cinderella" (and if you are brave, go back to July and read "My Wisdom on Marriage") www.reflectionsofgodslight.blogspot.com

I have been married to my prince for 20 years; but God had to make some changes in my before I could enter a relationship that would endure. I actually knew the man I would eventually marry when God took me aside and said, "Look, let me heal these areas in your life. Let ME be your husband for now." Six months after that, in the fall, my friend was planting bulbs and anticipating how lovely they would look next spring. God showed me that He was planting bulbs in my heart, but I kept going out and digging them up to see if they were growing yet, and that they would never be able to grow that way. I had to leave them alone. So for all that fall and winter, I focused on my relationship with God and did not look to the left or the right or think "Is he the one? What about that one?". And then it hit me out of the blue. In February a guy I had know for over a year asked me out, and for the first time I actually looked at him as husband material--had only considered him a friend before. We got engaged that very month and married in July.

There IS hope for you; but you have to leave the bulbs in the ground!

Jill said...

You are too cute!! It is so stinkin hard to be patient I know! It's worth the wait though. I love this quote: don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without!! Maybe "the one" is still preparing himself for you because you deserve the best!! I used to pray for my eternal companion, and I'm sure you probably do too because you are so passionate. I hope all your dreams come true!!
xoxo

Blake and Erica said...

Hey what r u up to we haven't heard from you for awhile? Still lookin as hott as ever!! Keep it up girl!!
Take Care
~Erica