Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh My AMAZINGNESS


Tonight Erin and I went to the movie premier of Twilight....one word......AMAZING! They did such a fantastic job of casting the roles. It was everything I imagined while reading the book and more! I have no complaints what so ever! I never thought I would say this but here it goes.....I am in LOVE with Edward Cullen(GASP)! He seriously is every girls fantasy.....forget Prince Charming, all you need is Edward! I want a real life LOVE like that! Everyone should go see this movie....5 stars!

4 Amazing Thoughts:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

I was at the midnight show too! Loved it. Edward takes my breath away! I can't wait to see it again.

Karen K. said...

Too funny. I wasn't thrilled with the previews so hopefully I'll like the movie better. I was definitely an Edward fan in the book so I have high hopes.

Anonymous said...

oh my holy crow i so believe that i have'nt seen the movie yet but i'm in total love with EDWARD CULLEN it' not even funny.