Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag Your It


10 Years Ago....


1.) I was in 5th grade

2.) I was oh so in LOVE with Burke Lacey Mouser(hahaha good times)

3.) I was the definition of tomboy

4.) I had an awful perm

5.) I was always at Skate world...It was the "cool" place to be


5 Things On Today's List Of Things To Do....


1.) Go to the beauty supply store

2.) Go to the bank

3.) Color/Cut some hair

4.) Workout at the gym

5.) Play volleyball


5 Snacks....


1.) Turkey jerky

2.) Goldfish crackers

3.) Grapes

4.) Weat thins(yummy)

5.) Granola bars


5 Things I Would Do If I were A Millionaire...


1.) Build a house

2.) Build a salon at that house

3.) Buy a car

4.) Help my family/friends

5.) Invest or save the rest


5 Places I've lived...


1.) Corcoran California

2.) Springfield Oregon

3.) Rigby Idaho

4.) Rexburg Idaho

5.) ..............?????


5 Jobs I have had...


1.) Albertsons(ugh)

2.) Superior Cuts & Tanning(receptionist)

3.) Regional Sports Center

4.) Salon DeLange

5.) My home salon! :)


5 People I Am Tagging...


1.) Karen

2.) Danielle

3.) Lanette

4.) Kacy

5.) Jill

2 Amazing Thoughts:

Danielle said...

I didn't know you were a tomboy girl. How funny! Didn't everyone have an awful perm at some point in elementary school? I'm going to go do mine now!

Lanette said...

Love the details about Mr. Hot-lips Accountant. ;) Maybe future encounters await. Ha :) And love you! Thanks for the tag, dear!