Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise Party Round 2

Last night Kacy wanted to take me out for a birthday dinner on her, so we went to this really fun place called Toshi's! It was MMM MMM GOOD and the atmosphere was really fun. After dinner we drove over to Ron's(kacy's boyfriend)house just to check out a few things. When we walked in the door I yet again heard the oh so familiar word of the month.....SURPRISE!!! SOOO many of my friends were there! It was a CRAZY fun night! We had cake and lots of other happy snacks, we danced the night away and just enjoyed hanging out with eachother! Today I am officially 21...YIKES It's going to be a GREAT year and how could It not be when I have so many AMAZING friends and family! I am the LUCKIEST!



2 Amazing Thoughts:

Lanette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! That's so awesome. I miss those people! Love you, Hails! 21 is the best age--you'll have a great year!

PS--If you come and visit, I'll make you a cake! Even if it's not until summer :)

Suzy1131 said...

I'm sorry I was late and not in any of the pictures! You are beautiful Hailey, and I love you so much! Happy Birthday again!