Thursday, January 22, 2009

Early Surprise Birthday Party














So Sarah Ann surprised the heck out of me a couple of weeks ago! She is the BEST and decided to treat me to a girl's night out! It all started off with getting pedicure's and manicure's that were AMAZING if I do say so myself! We went to SWEET LIFE which If you have never been there you might as well just skip taking the sacrament this week(It's a sin not to ever have tasted that goodness)! Finally we went to Kabuki's Japanese Steak House(YUMMMMMMMMMY)! When I walked through the doors there were about 10-12 people who yelled surprise and I kid you not it SCARED ME TO DEATH(I even jumped back and hit the door)! The whole entire night was so much FUN! I have the world's GREATEST friends who I LOVE so MUCH! I am so blessed. Thanks everyone for making that night so special! Thanks Sarah Ann for being my best friend...I know that I can always count on you and visa versa(California here we come baby)!!!!

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Chad and Jessica said...

YAY!!! Surprise parties are the best!!! It looks like so much fun, and your comment about not taking the sacrament was really funny : ) Yeah, speaking of Sweet Life.....I want to go NOW!

Blake and Erica said...

21!! Hope you had a great birthday!! Are you in OR for good now or what????

Be good!!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like a ton of fun! Amy told me you cut her hair and she said that your place is SO cool and way awesome. I'm so happy for you. Love you!