Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CALIFORNIA GIRLS


Sares getting all pretty

Alcatraz

One of are rooms....I know we're so clean!



This past week I had the AMAZING opportunity of spending a few days in California! Sarah Ruhnow and I hopped in the car with no real plans written in stone and traveled all over the state! It was a complete blast! Out of the five nights we were there, we stayed in four different places! It all started off in the CRAZY city of San Francisco. It was very interesting to say the least. I would of loved to of had more time to explore, but we conquered a lot while there! We then made are way down to the BEAUTIFUL city of San Diego! I am in LOVE with this city. It is a non stop fun, exciting, and thrilling place to be. We stayed on Coronado Island(Take my breath away). I can honestly say that hands down I would move there in a heart beat. It was unbelievably clean and I kid you not one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I have found my new passion....TRAVELING! I love not having any definite plans...I love trying new things....I love exploring....I love the different sights and views....I love love love it all!

1 Amazing Thoughts:

Lanette said...

I wish I could go on a road trip with you two! That sounds so fun!!!