Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Silly Games & Silly Crushes


Ever since I was a little girl I have LOVED playing the game "he loves me he loves me not" when I have had a crush on someone. For some CRAZY unknown reason It has always worked! DAISIES are my favorite flowers and they always seem to bring me LUCK...without fail! I have a reason to play this game again.....WISH me luck!

He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves Me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves Me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me.

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Lindsay Marchant said...

You silly girl. That was one over pedaled daisy! I am glad you ended on the He Loves Me though. Sorry, but YOU are going to have to make the first move. Just do it!!

Amber said...

He does love you. Its true. Maybe if you give him a daisy he'll get the picture. =0)
Love you!

Hailey & Jared said...

hahaha You make me laugh! you know me too well! I love how you know exactly who I'm crushing on just by reading that! The daisy idea is a definate keeper! (: