Monday, October 20, 2008

The LUCKIEST

My BEST FRIEND and I

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my relationship with my FATHER IN HEAVEN. All I can say is that I am the LUCKIEST girl! I have the world's GREATEST best friend who I know will ALWAYS be there for me. I am so grateful for the atonement....words cannot even begin to describe how THANKFUL I am for our SAVIOR and all he went through for us. I know that I am a daughter of god and that he loves me SO much! I know that FAITH and TRUST in him is the key to leading a successful and HAPPY life! Things may not always turn out the way we hope but if we trust and ALWAYS remember that our father only wants the BEST for us we will make it through any storm that comes our way. He puts obstacles and trials in our lives because of his PERFECT love! I have always loved this quote by Harold B. Lee "It is the pursuit of easy things that make men weak. The pursuit of hard things makes men strong." It's so TRUE. I feel like compared to all of my blessings.....my trials and tribulations have been so minimum and I have grown from each one! I want you all to know that I LOVE this gospel with ALL that I am. I am so EXCITED for the future and for what HEAVENLY FATHER has in store for me.....I Know that it is something GREAT!

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

help me.

Hailey & Jared said...

explain????

Dave & Melissa said...

Amen! Thank you for your testimony. Reading that today has helped more than I can describe. Thanks for commenting on my blog-it's great to have another friend to blog with. Have a wonderful day-enjoy the GORGEOUS leaves. I LOVE Autumn!!!!