Sunday, October 19, 2008

BYU IDAHO here we come!

ME
DIANA
KACY
LIZ
WHITNEY


THE 411:
OK so for those of you who know me you also know that I am a HUGE planner! I always have to have dates, numbers, times, etc..... before I go or do anything! Looking on the bright side of things I am usually always prepared and organized but On the down side.....I am kinda BORING! To fix this I have been working really hard on being more of a free spirit! The last few months I have just been living day by day moment by moment memory by memory! It really has been a complete blast and there have been some really RANDOM amazing makeouts ...OOPS I mean times. Still I could not help being a tiny bit concerned when it came to my future and what direction in life I needed to go! I had been praying and weighing my options for what step I needed to take next. It came down to three options
1.) Stay in Oregon and continue building my clientele/business
2.) Move to Salt Lake and work at an upper class salon
3.) Go on a mission
They all sounded like reasonable and good plans. I spent about 3 months praying and dwelling on which one I should choose. As we all know the lord works in mysterious ways and usually has a different plan in store for us then we may have for ourselves. MY ANSWER came so clearly.... BYU IDAHO.......! WHAT THE HECK......! Seriously Idaho would of been one of the last places on earth I would of wanted to go. I already have my degree and have no real desire to go for another one but oh my goodness EVERYTHING worked out freakishly perfect. I got in 2 days after I applied.....4 of my best friends applied and got in....we got an apartment together....etc.....! So long story short I am moving to Idaho in January. I have no idea why the lord wants me to go there right now but I am not questioning him. I have complete faith and trust in the savior! I know that he loves me and only wants the best for me! I always thought a mission was in my future but obviously my planning has failed yet again! I am EXCITED and SCARED all at the same time. I am ready for this new new adventure!

7 Amazing Thoughts:

Christine said...

you guys are ALL going? wow! well shoot! the ward is going to get even smaller! but you girls will have fun! and its good to move on and figure out life!

Danielle said...

WOW! So okay- YES- for sure! Who CARES if I'm married! I would LOVE to see you!!!!!!!! I think you are so amazing for following the spirit like that. But that is so exciting! You will absolutely LOVE BYU-Idaho! Oh, it really is wonderful! So many good people, so many good classes- you will make wondrous memories! I'm so excited! Keep me posted- I can't wait! Oh- and how fun that you are coming with all your friends! Love you!!!

Blake and Erica said...

I just love your blog!! All of your pic are so cute. Heading back to BYUI huh?? Did ya get hair school all done??
~Erica Mouser
mousermania.blogspot.com

Jill said...

WOW!!!! What a fun adventure you will have. Sounds like you are confident in your plans...good luck. You are so beautiful and sweet, I'm sure there are big plans in store for you.
Bring plenty of coats and have fun!!!!

Danielle said...

Okay- I just looked again, is that Whitney Line?! I didn't recognize her because her hair is brown! I'm pretty sure that's her....you will have to let me know.

Hailey & Jared said...

hahaha yeah that's my little Whitney! I Love her so much. Best of Best Friends! (:

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay, I'm so glad you have a blog again! Hurrah! Wait....is Kacy going too? Am I totally out of the loop? I am definitely excited for you (and Kacy if she's going too!) How much fun awaits! But it's still sad for us!