Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sweet Husband Of Mine

I have the world's LOVELIEST hubby...last night before our grand adventures in the hot tub I was at my parents with Averie(working & playing) when Jared called and asked me to come home right away. It worried me. I called back to make sure everything was okay since he was suppose to be at school. He said he needed me to check to make sure the oven was off...GRRR! I was rather annoyed because Averie was suppose to be eating and if I knew that was all it was I could of just left her with my mom while I ran home(10-15min away). I pulled up and ran in to check the oven and this is what I saw....soooooo sweet!!! Love him. He wrote the sweetest cutest little note ever....lovely! He fed babes and then took us out for a night on the town!!! We went to a cute restaurant down main street called Plank Town. It was good. Averie did ah-mazing! She sat in her car seat admiring all the fun things to look at as she pulled her binky in and out of her mouth(new favorite thing to do). Best family EVER....lucky girl right here!!

 He loves me He loves me not....HE LOVES ME
 daisies are my favorite and what better than rainbow daisies!!!!
 A picture of the two of us
 Aves and I before dinner with daddy



0 Amazing Thoughts: