Saturday, June 27, 2009

UTAH Boys

So this past month has been a complete BLAST! I have made some seriously ROCKIN friends! I just love love LOVE them to death! They make everything HAPPY and they never fail to make me laugh until my tummy is sore! It has been a CRAZY INSANO good last few weeks! Heavenly Father is the best, he always brings people into your life when you need them the most...he hit it right on the mark this time! I seriously have ALWAYS lucked out when it comes to friends! I have been surrounded by AMAZING people throughout my entire life! Once again...PROOF....I am the LUCKIEST girl alive!

DALLAS: The FUNNIEST kid you will EVER meet and that's no lie! Always makes things 10x better than they are!
JUSTIN: The most CARING kid in the world! Can turn your worst day into your BEST day in a matter of minutes! Someone you know you can ALWAYS count on!

TYLER: A complete BLAST!! Always keeps things entertaining and does a SUPER good job at it! Dang FUNNY...Love this kid!

0 Amazing Thoughts: