Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's official, I'm a.....

CYCLING ADDICT
I hate waking up at 4:40 am but it is SO worth it! I LOVE the pain and massive amounts of sweat(AKA: calories) I burn in my morning cycling class! There is nothing that even compares to that feeling you get right after you attend and even better make it through a near death exercise class! It is INTENSE and makes you feel like a ROCK STAR! I recommend it to everyone...It's a GREAT way to start off the day!
WARNING:
*sore backside for weeks to come(seat cushions are recommended)!

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Elyse said...

Yeah I LOVE morning spinning!! Where do you go for it? I want to do it this summer when I come home!

Danielle said...

Wow- I admire you. That sounds horrific. I've only heard good things about it though! You're awesome!

Jill said...

Wow. You are dedicated...4:40 am? YIKES. I want to try cycling for that reason though. My sister teaches that class and says she comes home dripping wet and feeling amazing!!!!