Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Visiting Teaching

I found the world's cutest visiting teaching hand outs EVER! Lately I have become super addicted to ETSY, hence my give a way necklace! One day I happened to be on there and ended up typing in visiting teaching(probably because I was thinking about how I had yet to do mine for the month..ugh I hate when that happens). The cutest little shop popped up. This creative lady makes pre-made visiting teaching kits each month! It varies month to month on what the message looks like but it usually always includes the ensigns visiting teaching message for the month, a recipe, and some cute little gift! This month's kit being March is in the shape of a four leaf clover and includes the message, a recipe, and a "Pinch Proof" pin! They are inexpensive($4.00) and so much fun! They make visiting teaching easy and exciting! They can be found at http://handpickeddaisy.blogspot.com. Happy Visiting Teaching!










3 Amazing Thoughts:

Chad and Jessica said...

Everything is SOOOO cute. The ladies you VT are super lucky! I'm excited to take the dogs out with you today....should be interesting, if not fun! Trust me! I may not be home 'til 6:30 though....eeek.s

Lanette said...

CUTE!!! I love artsy stuff, and so that site is going to be my friend, for certain :)

Blake and Erica said...

That is a very creative idea. Thats a hand-out that would be kept :)