Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 MONTHS

I am counting down the days and watching the clock tick away! Only 2 months until I get to see my BEST FRIENDS smiling face again! I am so excited I can hardly stand to wait, It is so close yet SO far away! It is CRAZY how fast time has flown bye...I swear just yesterday we were running around random parking lots at four in the morning, throwing water balloons out of the car at friends, skipping school, having weekend parties at my home, sneeking out while are parents were asleep, going on white trash dates, talking all night and morning long, having the time of are lives! I have so so many memories! I love my best friend! In the future I will never be in need of a maid of honor, the spot has already been taken by best friend, my man of honor...Aaron Bo Baron Lewis!

3 Amazing Thoughts:

Amber said...

I can't believe it has already been two years! Thats unbelievable! I'm excited for you hays!

Conforti Family said...

ha ha ha ha best friend ya right!

Lanette said...

Wow...really? Two years...Crazy!!! Love you Hays. I can't wait for you to come to Utah!