Thursday, July 16, 2009

BEAUTIFL BABY {BOY}







Chad and Jessica had their little man around 3:00 this afternoon! Jessica went into the hospital at 7:00 this morning and was already dilated to 6cm. By about 12:30 she was fully dilated and began the LONG process of pushing! The poor girl was a ROCKSTAR! She pushed for nearly three hours and after what seemed like the toughest few hours of her life, BAM he was here! He is BEAUTFUL and I think he is a good mixture of the two of them! I'm guessing he is going to have Jessica's eye's only deep blue and Jess thinks he has Chad's nose(It's still early to tell)! He as lots of dark brown hair and from what I hear he is going to be a little football player(broad shoulders)! He still has yet to be named but as soon as they figure it out I'll let you know!

2 Amazing Thoughts:

Lindsay Marchant said...

He is adorable!! I want to hold him again. I am so happy for Chad and Jess.

Danielle said...

Wow! He is so chubby and cute! Thanks for posting pics!